11.08.2011

Guest Blogging about Self-Publishing

Hello Friends, Fellow Bloggers and Writers!
On Wednesday, Nov 9, I'm guest blogging about self-publishing (SP) over at Frankie's Soapbox, the blog of multi published author, Frankie Robertson. Please stop in and say Hi, and ask any questions you might have about the SP journey. There are a lot of myths surrounding the process, including that it's impossibly hard. It's not, but it does take planning, organization, and commitment. Most importantly, it's a learning process. Like anything new, it's going to take you outside your comfort zone and challenge you to see writing and publishing in a different way.

On my guest blog, I'll be relating tips I've learned about working with vendors. That is, outsourcing some of the tasks that need to be done when you SP, becoming both publishing company and author at the same time. SP can be daunting, but I also found it to be a deeply satisfying process. Trepidation can easily turn to elation with a little enthusiasm and some careful planning.

Stop in at Frankie's Soapbox Wednesday, and if there's a SP subject you'd like me to write about here on my blog, please leave a question or suggestion--I'd love to hear from you!
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roxy on Facebook