11.15.2011

Thank You, Readers!

This past weekend I attended TusCON, the Best Little Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror convention in Arizona, which arguably should have "Romance" added to its title! I was not the only author writing SF or Fantasy Romance in attendance. But this year, after 7 years of attendance, was my first year as a published author! I got the chance to sign postcards for new readers and it was a blast! A special thank you to everyone who bought a copy of my eShort and who stopped by to say HI at the author autographing session -- special thank you to Lynda, our new friend from the local MENSA chapter.

Every year we have more authors at the Con and there is always so much to attend. This year I discovered new anime, met new friends at the LAN gaming, and met new authors and local artists. Best of all, I sold more eShorts as a result of meeting new friends and readers, and got the chance to talk about my work! Overall, a fantastic experience that has me looking forward to attending next year. Special thanks to everyone on the TusCON committee who made the annual TusCon such a success this year!

Extra special thank you to all the Readers who've purchased since my new web site and this blog launched earlier this month! 

Wishing You All That's Green,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roxy on Facebook